Family Homes provides landlords with a fast and efficient tenant referencing service that removes much of the risk from both the residential and commercial property letting process. Regardless of whether you have one or many properties to let, it is important to be assured that prospective tenant checks are done. Landlords can receive an instant report which addresses the key checks that will help to make a decision on prospective tenants. We submit the applications and you get up to date, comprehensive information on a tenant or guarantor.
Our referencing service covers:
- A 6 year credit history search which identifies defaults, County Court Judgements (CCJ’s), bankruptcies, repossessions and poor payment records.
- Address search which locates undisclosed associated addresses & residence history.
- Immediate email notification with final tenant or guarantor reference report.
- Voters roll check to check that the tenant or guarantor is who they say they are.
- A Fraud Check with a score to identify fraud potential.
- Tenancy Score to indicate the likelihood of the tenant or guarantor to default on their rental payments.
- Income validation score is used to indicate the degree of confidence in the income stated by the tenant or guarantor.
Family Homes uses an independant referencing company to complete credit checks and we obtain current employer and landlord references on all applicants. Knowing you are dealing with fully referenced tenants gives you peace of mind and means you are less likely to experience problems with your let propeties.
Costs for this service are very competitive, giving you peace of mind and assurance that your property is in safe hands!
If you would like to know more about our Referencing Service and costs please feel free to call us on 01795 473434 and speak to one of our Property Managers.